Price : RM 5,500
Duration : 12 Days
Location : Puchong Selangor, Malaysia
A Course for those who already have basic understanding of the techniques of ultrasonic inspection and are wanting intensive instruction to improve their knowledge and increase their experience. The course is suitable for candidates who are wishing to progress towards any of the examination qualification. The course has a high practical content, all equipment is provided.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This course is opened to all participants, in particular NDT personnel, supervisors, NDT trainers, contractors and researchers and those who are interested in Ultrasonic Testing technique.
COURSE CONTENTS :
¨ REVIEW OF ULTRASONIC TECHNIQUE COURSE
* Principles of ultrasonic/Equipment/Testing Techniques/Calibration.
¨ EVALUATION OF BASE-MATERIAL PRODUCT FORMS
* Ingots/plate and sheet/Bar and Rod/Pipe & Tubular Products/Forgings/Castings/Composite Structures/Other products.
¨ EVALUATION OF WELDMENTS
* Welding processes, geometries & Discontinuities/Origin, typical orientation and response of discontinuities/Codes & Standards.
¨ EVALUATION OF BONDED STRUCTURES
* Manufacturing processes/Types,orientation, Origin & typical & Response Discontinues/Codes & Standards.
¨ DISCONTINUITY DETECTION
* Sensitivity to reflections/Resolution/Determination of discontinuity size/Location of discontinuity.
* Comparison procedures /Object appraisal.