TRAINING COURSES - Registration, Refund, and Discount Policies
- All registration cancellations or transfers will be charged a RM400 fee.
- Payment by Purchase Order submission constitutes a contract between the customer and ITC Skills wherefore payment, as per ITC Skills Registration, Refund, and Discount Policies, is the responsibility of the customer. Payment by Cheque or Purchase Order is due upon the receipt of the invoice and must be received by ITC Skills no later than three weeks prior to the course start date.
- Registration cancellations received in writing 10 or more full business days before the course start date will receive a refund, less a RM400 cancellation fee.
- Registration cancellations received in writing between 2 to 10 full business days before the course start date will receive a credit, less a RM400 fee. All credits are valid for 1 year from the course start date. Credits will not be extended or refunded under any circumstances. Credits are issued to the original purchaser only. Credits are not transferable. Only the original purchaser may use the credit and only while the credit is valid.
- Registration transfer requests received in writing 2 or more full business days before the course start date will receive a credit, less RM4 00 fee. All credits are valid for 1 year from the course start date. Credits will not be extended or refunded under any circumstances. Credits are issued to the original purchaser only. Credits are not transferable. Only the original purchaser may use the credit and only while the credit is valid.
- Absolutely no refunds or credits for registration cancellations with less than 2 full business days notice.
- Absolutely no refunds or credits for no-shows. This policy extends for the entire length of each course, such that if the customer does not attend any part or all of the course, ITC Skills is not liable for any missed content, including but not limited to all training materials.
- In the event that the original purchaser cannot attend, an attendee substitution may be requested. Requests for attendee substitution must be received in writing by ITC Skills at least 2 full business days prior to the course start date. All substitutions are subject to written approval from ITC Skills. Substitutions will only be considered upon request of the original purchaser. Discounts for multiple course registrations are not valid in the event of substitutions and such discounts will be revoked. All outstanding registration fees resulting from revocation of discounts must be paid before the course start date.
- Full (100%) refund of registration fee if course is cancelled by ITC Skills. ITC Skills reserves the right to postpone or cancel any course(s) and/or change instructors at any time. ITC Skills shall not be responsible for the delay or failure to perform any of the terms and conditions or other activities, if such delay or failure is caused by strike, war, act of God, circumstances beyond the control of ITC Skills, or force majeure.
- Registration signifies acceptance that ITC Skills will not be held liable for any costs or fees incurred by registrants for travel, accommodation, and other expenses should a course be postponed, cancelled, or otherwise modified.
- ITC Skills offers course discounts to individuals who register in multiple courses. The same individual must be attending all courses within the same calendar year to qualify for a discount. Discounts are based on descending value of courses - highest priced course is paid in full, additional course registrations will receive a 5% discount.
ITC Skills EXAM PREPARATION GUARANTEE POLICY
Customers who are unsuccessful in achieving a passing mark with the API, AWS CWI, or Non-DestructiveTesting(UT, MT, PT, ET, RI) exams after taking the related ITC Skills course will be offered a 50% discount to retake the same course again, provided all of the following requirements are met:
- All of the pre-classroom online modules were fully completed and all answers submitted online prior to the start of in-classroom training.
- 100% attendance at the classroom training.
- All of the post-classroom training is fully completed and all answers submitted online prior to the exam date.
- This offer is limited to the first available course where seating is available.
Final approval for registration under the ITC Skills Exam Preparation Guarantee Policy is given at the sole discretion of ITC Skills Training Institute(ITC Skills).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- INTENT OF ATTENDANCE: It is the intention of ITC Skills Training Institute (ITC Skills) that the course text and materials supplied to attendees at ITC Skills courses are prepared and issued for the attendee's sole use. Use of ITC Skills materials and training methods in any form for training personnel, other than fully paid attendees of ITC Skills courses, is strictly forbidden. All employees of companies offering any form of training in areas the same or similar to the training provided by ITC Skills are strictly prohibited from attending a ITC Skills course and subsequently presenting the same or similar courses, for any reason and under any circumstances, or any other form of obtaining and using ITC Skills training materials or methods, without written permission from ITC Skills, is a violation of these Terms and Conditions, and will be dealt with through legal actions. Attendance at our course or sending attendees to our courses constitutes full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and no other Terms and Conditions contained in purchase orders, requisitions or other documents shall supersede these Terms and Conditions under any circumstance.
- COPYRIGHT AND COURSE MATERIALS: All ITC Skills course materials are the property of ITC Skills. The materials are copyrighted and protected under Canadian and International copyright laws. Copying any ITC Skills materials without the written permission from ITC Skills is illegal. Codes, standards, and technology constantly change. Information delivered in ITC Skills courses and contained in course materials is based on the best available information obtained by ITC Skills and its instructors at the time of the course. ITC Skills is in no way responsible for subsequent use regardless of intention.
DOCUMENT ORDERS - Shipping and Refund Policy
- ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS ACCEPTED on document orders.
- Courier services will NOT ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a valid street address for shipping.
- ITC Skills is not responsible for lost or damaged shipping. All claims for shipping loss or damage must be directed to appropriate courier service.
- Please allow 2 business days to process your document order. Shipping times will vary depending on your location.
- All documents are printed on 3-hole punched paper and are delivered as a shrink-wrapped set. Documents are stamped for exam use.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
ITC Skills maintains a high standard of professionalism in its commitment against discrimination based on gender, ethnicity, religion, age, disability, socioeconomic status, and/or sexual orientation.
ITC Skills reserves the right to revise these policies, terms, and conditions at any time without notice.